Shortness of breath on standing, speaking with heartburn, nosebleed, soreness in arms, taking aspirin. Advise?

I have been having shortness of breath for a while. I am not exerting myself. When I wake up I am okay, usually this happens while I am standing . I also have heartburn , sometimes while I am speaking to another person, I lose my breath. I also had a slight nosebleed yesterday. upper left arm was sore. I have an appointment with a Cardiologist on Monday. I also have started chewing aspirin
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012