Shortness of breath, losing weight, severe pain in leg and ankle. What treatment should be done?

For the last 2 months my husband has had pain burning cramping in his legs and ankles....did a dopler on legs for circulation was fine. He is short of breath..exhaustion sleeps when not working a lot. Went to doc today wants him to see neuro doc, have chest cat scan, he is hardly eating and has lost weight. Have been dealing with this doc for over 2 months and I m afraid my husband is dying. His color is off his voice is weak, he is weak all over. Withdrawn completely into himself....I am scared. he is also totally impotant...need help fast
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013