Shortness of breath, ice cold feet, sweating, dizziness. What could be this?

hi i am a 16 year old boy who is getting shortness of breath and the past couple of days my feet are getting ice cold and sweating i have been to a lot of doctors but they don't know the problem so i am really worried the SOB have been happening for 6 months now and a kinda dizzy feeling and a kind of loss feeling and that gets worst when i go out so i have not been out my house for 5 weeks now please help me if you can...
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013