Shortness of breath, high BP, numbness in fingers, chest tightness after bypass surgery. Normal?

its three months since my bypass surgery triple cabg i did the surgery as i had shortness of breadth while walking after the surgery its still the same and i find difficult to talk and i have to grasp for air through my mouth i use the spirometer then i get some releif for a short period and now i have BP which i never had and numbness on both my fingers and the left shoulder pains with the numbness where they cut also sometime chest tightness is there i was smoking before after surgery i have given up also i have developed phlegm i was walking for 30 minutes regularly and i have to stop as i got cellulitis is all these happening because of i stopped walking i am confused doctors have treated me with lot of medication and i am diabetic is this normal after surgery these are the medication i am taking clopidogrel 75mg Asprin 75mg Nicorandil 10mg rosuvastatin 10mg Amiodarone 10mg imdur 30mg losartan 50mg at night hope you will advice me I AM 63Years old Thank you and God Bless You
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013