Shortness of breath, hiatal hernia, tests showed normal hrtc, chest x-ray. Family history of pulmonary fibrosis. Should I be concerned?

hi, i have a question that is quite perplexing. i have developed shortness of breath with a large hiatal hernia . My family has familial pulmonary fibrosis and my father was recently diagnosed. I Was alarmed when my diffusing capacity came back at 58% and moderate restriction present. my pulmonologist informed me that my hrtc was normal as well as my chest xray . Should I be concerned about Fibrosis
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012