Shortness of breath, headache, rapid heartbeat, pain between shoulder blades, knee pain. Reason?

For about a week Ive experienced shortness of breath . I would lay down to do crunches or just lay on my bed and it would feel as if someone is sitting on my chest. I have to elevate my head with a few pillows to make it go away. I ve most recently experienced back pain in between my shoulder blades and sometimes it seems as if I feel my heart beating a little too hard. I m a 28 year old female and am not overweight but want to lose 10-15 pounds. Oh, Ive also experienced headaches on top of knee pain . What could all of this be?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012