Shortness of breath, easy tiredness, thyroid results, blood test normal. Cause?

hi i have a shortnes breathnes from 6 month i was bodybuilder i used steroid and hgh everthing than i stopped doing any kind of exersice for almost 1yrand half i went back to the gym i was walking in the walking machine sudenly i felt tirdenes and short of breath i stopped and after a few mintutes my heart pulsation went up while am siting. i went to the ER they took from me a blood test and they said its nomal and your oxegen rate is normal i stayed there for 2hr and i felt day same thing happened to me with not doing any exercise than i went to the hospital they did for me a thyroid test ft4 was little high so they gaved me a newmarcazole 4tab a day i tooked the first 2 and i felt ok i slept next day i took the medicne and nothing happend the pulsataion was good but the breathnes still not good i kept taking it and still the same i want to the Dr again he said you go to psychology dr. he gaved me xnax and valium i felt ok and i kept taking the thyroid medicine for 4months i did the the test and my thyroid result was normal.the doctor told me to continue with the psychology dr. I really feel tired my life change cant do anykind of work. test i did all blood test . chest x-ray thyroid ultrasound. Note, before all this happend after every meal i used to enter toilet now two time a week. please tell me what to do. on 28th i have an appointment with cardiology Dr. 30th with neurology Dr. am 23yrs old my weight is 80kg height 160
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012