Shortness of breath, dull pain in the chest.X-ray showing circular masses in lungs. Should I be worried?

Hi I am a 32 year old Non-Smoker. Never smoked a day in my life. I have had asthma most of my life though. I have been having issues with my asthma and recently went to see a pulmonary specialist. He had me take some chest x-rays. I am waiting for him to call me back with the results; which may not be until Thursday!! When I left the x-ray room I caught a glimpse of my right side view x-ray and saw 2 large circular masses on my lung. One seemed pretty uniform in color while the other had an inner circle that was lighter in color and had something dark inside the smaller circle that looked like a tear.
My other symptoms include; shortness of breath. Constant dull pain in chest. Sharp pain and popping of chest when I take a deep breath. The doctor listened to me breath and didn't think there was anything to be concerned about and I also had a lung function test done and that seemed to just show that I have asthma, which I already knew. Just wondering if someone could give me an idea of what this could be. Thanks, Maya
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013