Shortness of breath, coughing up phlegm greenish to red colour, pain in throat, swollen throat. Suggestions?

hi i hope u can help for a few yeas now i have had some symptoms which appear to exaccerbate in the winter i have been checked at the hospital and theyu couldnt find anything my symptoms are as follows shortness of breath in cold conditions when outside shortness of breath also when i do vigourous exercise of which doesnt effect me in the summer i cough up phlegm morning noon and night various colours ranging from green dark brown fresh red blood colour. i now have a strange pain in the left of my neck/ throat which isnt so bad when i keep my head upright however when i move it or require more support when getting up from laying etc its is really bad pain. it does feel slightly swollen on the left side. the pain is moving under my jaw line the more i try and move it. i first thought i had slept funny but this is now a very different pain. please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013