Shortness of breath, coughing, dizziness after taking blood pressure medicine. Side effects or heart problem?

I AM TAKING CONCOR 5MG AS I HAVE BLOOD PRESSURE DUE TO ONE KIDNEY . SINCE I START TAKING BLOOD PRESURE MEDICINE I FEEL SHORT OF BREATH , COUGH ETC DOCTOR CHANGE MANY MEDICINE FROM NETURALEAX SR TO AMROL. BUT NOW MY COUGH IN STOP SINCE I AM USING CONCOR BUT SOME TIMES I FEEL SOB. I SUDDENLY FEEL PANIC SHORT OF BREATH AND DIZZINESS DURING THIS EPISODE MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND HEART BEAT WAS NORMAL. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER THESE ARE SIDE EFFECT OF MEDICINE OR HEART PROBLEM I ALREADY DID ECG AND OTHER TEST MANY TIMES(ALL NORMAL) BUT MY CONCERN IS NOW SOB
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012