Shortness of breath, burning sensation in throat, indigestion. Taking PPI drugs. Endoscopy shows mild fundal gastritis. Treatment options?

Hi I ve gastritis symptoms for almost an year like shortness in breath, burning sensation in throat, indigestion . I went through blood tests (normal), chest X-ray (normal) endoscopy almost months back and it reported Mild fundal gastritis . Though my doctor prescribed the H-pylori and PPI drugs (took almost for 2 months), I ,m finding the symptoms again. Both my general physician and Gastroenterologist says everything is normal. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012