Shortness of breath back pain and rapid heart rate. EKG, stress test reports normal. Reason?

I have fallen asleep and soon awakened with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate . This has only happened twice in a week and a half, but I sense there is something wrong. Overall, I feel I am healthy. I had some in depth tests on my heart around a year ago ( ekg , stress test, etc) that produced no issues. I do not smoke or drink and have no issues with anxiety . My breathing is good all other times and I feel fine with some pain in my upper back on occasion. Any suggestions as what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012