Shortness of breath after quitting smoking. X-ray showing Bronchitis. Not responding to medication. Why?

hello.. 18 year old guy...I quit smoking about 3 months ago.. I was just fine a couple weeks later I felt shortness of breath.. I whent to the hospital they took chest x-rays..said I have bronchitis .. I ve been taking the medicine but it dosent seem to be working.. now I ve been getting cold shivers down my spine , still feel like I got to take deep breaths nd just don t seem to get the last bit of air.. hands and feet get cold. Sometime things seem unreal..if anyone could please help me.just don t know where to turn anymore..
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012