Shortness of breath after compulsive marijuana use, pounding heart, sorethroat with green mucous. Diagnosis?

I have has shortness of breath that has lasted the past 4 months or so. It presented itself with my compulsive marijuana use. I have been smoking marijuana compulsively for the past 10 years every day. At first the shortness of breath would come after I smoked marijuana. I would also get it if I ate way too much. Now i have shortness of breath constantly. Last night i ate some weed oil. About an hour after that i thought i was going to have a heart attack . I felt my heart beat almosty out of my chest. I was ready for the big one. but i got over it. Now i feel my heart beat sometimes, and i have become more aware of it. I get a rediculously sore throat every morning when i wake up. I hack up green mucus and it comes out my nose with dots of blood in it. I get esophageal spasms. i constantly belch after i eat something. The shortness of breath is more like air hunger, I think. It feels like i can t get a full breath. The doctor tells me i have a fast heart rate . Now the question is; is it a heart problem, lung problem, or acid g.e.r.d. i am interested in what you think
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012