Shorter duration periods, dizziness, light headed, headaches, back pain, swollen tonsil, ringworm on thigh. Reason?

I started my period on Monday, it was a heavy period all of Monday and Tuesday. On wednesday my period stopped... I had very light spotting wednesday and today (thursday). I usually have my period heavy for two days and meadium until light for a typical 5 days. I have never had such a short period. I have been feeling dizzy and light headed with headaches . Yesterday (Wednesday) I had slight back pain and was very thirsty with dry eyes and mouth. I have had more gas for the past week than I usual ever had. I also feel like I have gained weight in the past 2 weeks. I feel like my inner temperature is warmer than usual like my body temperature has raised. I feel tired and weak. the tonsil on the leftside of my throat is swollen. I do have a ring worm on the back of my thigh that I have been treating. I also seem to be breaking out more than usual. My scalp also has several sores that have suddenly appeared. (my breasts are not sore, I have not thrown up, my period seemed to be too heavy for those two days to be implanation bleeding)
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer