Shortened periods after 4 normal pregnancies, suddenly delayed. Any chances of pregnancy or menopause ?

i am 40 yr old female. i have 4 children, all normal pregnancies. my periods have shortened over the years for the past few years have come anywhere between day 22-26. my hubby had a vastectomy about 4 years ago. today is day 30 of my cycle and i am scared to death i may be pregnant. what are the chances of that! however i did get pregnant going for number 3 with twins at age 35! i cant have another child!!! last time it was late i was pregnant with the twins. am i starting periomenapause? how should i know the difference? AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013