Short term memory loss. X-ray shows scoliosis with straightening of cervical lordosis. Related to memory loss?

I am a 53 yr old female and have been experiencing short term memory loss for the past 2-3 years, I recently had a c- spine xray and the finding were this: There is scoliosis with striaghtening of the cervical lordosis . There is mild retrolisthesis at C5-6 where there is decrease in the height of the interspace with oseophytes leading to foraminal stenosis bilaterally. There is no fracture. My question is this....could this problem with my neck be attributed to my memory loss?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013