Short stature, wants to increase height. Suggest protein rich diet, exercise regime for this?

Hii I am 16 years and 7 months old , Male, I am actually a bright student but due to my short height i am not able to dominate on some occasions. Therefore i have decided to join a country fitness club and gym. Will this have a negative impact on my body.....Also please advice me protein rich pure vegeterian diet . btw I am 166.4 cms and my dad is 166 cms and my mom is 152 cms. Is there any possibiliity of height increase??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013