Short sexual contact, no intercourse. Took next choice pill, light bleeding. Pregnancy test negative. Getting panaroid?

There was a boy who tried to have sex with me but he wasn t protected so I said no. He made contact for a VERY short time and never came in me. I ve heard he could have secreted, though, and there s a pregnancy possibility. I ve never had sex before, so I m scared and paranoid, for sure. I took the Next Choice pill like 5 days after it happened and I have light bleeding . I took a pregnancy test today and it said I was not pregnant. Am I just paranoid?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013