Short periods with scanty flow, no improvement with trifer. Remedy to get regular flow?

hi my name is sonia aged 28 n m unmarried. From the last 6-7 months my menstrual flow is very scanty. it lasted for just 2 days..from d 2nd night i couldn t see any signs of flow. i hv taken a tablet called trifer on d advised of my family doctor for a months bt it doesnt help at all. kindly suggest a remedy to get a regular menstrual flow. I am depressed sometimes thinkin over it.. please help.. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Hope this message finds u in good health.
I have gone through ur msg and understand your concern.

it may be due to some sort of hormonal imbalances or variations in the body,though there may be other reasons as well

Nothing to worry about, You should eventually get back to normal.

Take multi vitamin and calcium supplements
Do consult a gynecologist if symptoms worsen

Get back to me for any FOLLOW UP QUERIES anytime.

Regards,Dr Mahaveer Patil...(MBBS,MS,Mch)