Short periods since few cycles, not on contraceptives, have cystic acne of chin, breast tenderness, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

I had my hormone checked and lots of blood work plus a pap and everything was normal.. I got my period on de.23 for two days and on jan.10 for three days.. The past 6 months my periods have been short. i am not on the pill and i am having sex. i am 33 years old. i have cystic acne on my chin , tender breasts, not bad cramping all month long. i took a home pregnecnt test and came back negitive.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013