Short periods, light bleeding after sex, have early onset this time, not on pill, breasts look large, negative pregnancy test. Advise?

Hi there, Qick question . My last period was only 3 days long ( normally 5-7 days ) 2 nights ago after i had sex with my fiance i bleed only a tiny bit very light. today i got my period and it is 10 days early ( this has never happened before ) neither has the 3 day period last month ) i am not on the pill , but i am carefull but no condoms just pulling out . my boobs are bigger than normal . i took a preg test last week ( 9 days ago but it was negative ) can you advise? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer