Short periods cycle, unprotected sex. Taken ipill, brown discharge, spotting. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

i got my periods on 3rd august and it ended on 5th august.i had sex on 9th evening,10th all day,11th till 12noon.i took ipill tablet in the evening.on 29th august brownish spot of blood appeared and 9september water with blood spots appeared.then ihave gone through urine pregnancy test which was negative, ultrasound and thyroid reports are normal but it is aching at the right of my stomach,near fallopian tube .please tell me whether i am pregnant or not.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012