Short periods cycle, brown spotting, dizziness, headaches, upset stomach. Chances of pregnancy?

I think I might be pregnant because my last period only lasted 2 days of medium flow and 3 days of brown spotting I ve never had a short period ever it s always been 7 days long, hpt tests are showing up negative but maybe it s just too early? If I am expecting I would be 4 weeks. I m having symptoms like dizziness and headaches and I m sleepy all day long as well as an upset stomach . Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013