Short periods, brownish and white discharge. History of abortion. Help

I had got a abortion on march 16 I was 13 weeks and 4 days . My nipples went back to being light brown. But, now they back dark brown and I'm getting brownish discharge and when I wipe myself white stuff come out I'm weting myself again. They told me to wait 6weeks for sex . But, I ended up having sex the second week. I took a pregnancy test. Last week and it was neg. But, I had a period and it was 4days and I usually have 7day periods. Help me
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013