Short period with scanty flow followed by headaches, vomiting sensation, dizziness after having unprotected sex. Possibility of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex july 3, 4 and my boyfriend ejaculated in me those two days and my period came 2 days early on the 8th &i usually get it on the 10 But it was unsual it was light and ended 3days early So I had it for 4days the rest was just little brown spottings after that I started getting headaches at night feeling like I was going to vomit most of the tmes when I stand up I feel light headed/dizzy and last night I had little crampings and today my underwear had a wet spot is there a possibilty I could be pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012