Short period with red brown blood. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Was it implantation bleeding?

Hello Doctor. I just want to ask you. I have a 28 day cycle I had my period on time but this time (which was 11/02- Estimated Ovulation 28/01 LMP- 14/01-17/01) cycle it was unusual. It came early in the morning but it stopped by lunch time. It was red blood mixed with brown. Second day was a little heavier with little clotting but it was not heavy enough to fill my pad. 3rd and 4th day was just almost nothing except spotting and mostly brown mixed with red. The odour was not that strong either and had light cramp . Normally I could feel it come out specially my first and second day and it is usually very heavy and heavy period paid/cramps I have had also unprotected sex 21/01, 24/01, 25/01 & 29/01 and have taken Morning after pill 03/02. I have had home pregnancy test and have all come out negative. I just want to confirm if it is my period and not implantation bleeding. (As I have been having nausea and light vommiting)
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013