Short period with excessive bleeding, pain in abdomen. Found fibroids, follicles. What can help?

Hi there I am 26 years old and have history of excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle, short periods. Recently I have noticed pain in the left side of lower stomach with bowel. I went to doctor and doctor recommended an abdomen and pelvis ultrasound. I have gotten my results and am waiting for a gynaecologist appointment but had concerns so wanted to see if there s any reason for worry. Results are: 2 fibroids found 1)3.3x3.0x2.4-fundal subserosal, 2)1.5x1.2x1.0 2 cystic foci in anterior wall 1.4x1.4x1.5cm and 1.8x1.7x1.3cm both have internal echoes Double layer thickness of endomentrial lining measures 1.2cm Right ovary shows 14 follicles, largest measuring .97cm Left ovary shows 13 follicles, largest measuring .8cm
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer