Short period, nausea, dizziness, vomiting. Ultrasound shows pregnancy. Accurate results?

Hello! The beginning of my girlfriend's LMP was 1/06/2013 ending on 1/9/2013. However, on 2/11/13 she had one day of a menstuel cycle that ended the same day (2/11/13). What's confusing is on 1/22/13 she was experiencing nausea, dizziness and she actually vomited on ths day (We documented these symptoms). Finally, we had an ultrasound and they determined that she became pregnant on 2/11/13 with the due date of 11/18/13. Is this accurate?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013