Short period, abdominal discomfort, headache, white discharge from breast. Signs of pregnancy?

Ive recently had my period and it was unusually ahort by a few days. Shortly after my period i was getting this weird twitching feeling in my lower left ab to the.belly button. ive also been getting headache more often, cramps under my left ribs, and ive had a white discharge from my breast . i also vomited early morning but.i was thinking this a cause from drinking strong coffee on an empty stomach. im not to sure though. Do you.think these are signs of pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
If you are not on any contraception and have been sexually active, your symptoms could suggest early pregnancy as well. You can get a HPT with a fresh sample of early morning and if the result is ambiguous, go for a blood test and a pelvic/trans-vaginal sonogram. What you had could be an early period or an implantation bleed. Please contact your doctor for further support. Take care.