Short penis.

my penis size is normal-3 inch and strong-5 inch.i am to much depressed for my penis .pls give me some suggestion .
Asked On : Thu, 2 Sep 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
for enjoying sex the size you have mentioned is sufficient. Please don't be depressed on this account. However to gain more sturdiness and for longer duration you can have a herbal medicine tab shila pravang 1 bd.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is nothing to worry about your penis size is normal as your age and gaining good sexual life. If you are not satisfied you may contact try some herbal massage and oral medicines
my panish hite only 3inch i want to long my panish sixinch