Short of breath, panic attacks, pain in collar bone. Misdiagnosed as panic attacks?

i have been completly short of breath for almost 2 weeks now! I made a trip to the er and was told im having panic attacks. The medication has done nothing at all for my breathing, and now every breath i take in i am having a sharp pain in my right collar bone. I do believe i have been misdiagnosed. I have already followed up with mental health and they are trying to put me on medication that i dont believe I need
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013