Short of breath, lightheaded, been unconscious. Echo stated mild mitral valve regurgitation. Meaning?

I have been short of breath lately and get ligheaded and I ve passed out 3 times since April. I had an event monitor and it recorded PVC s, PAC s, Paroxymal Superventricular Traycaryia and some Sinus Braycardia and Atrial Couplet s. The echo came back normal though but stated mild mitral valve regurgitation and mild tricuspid valve regurgitation. Should I still see a cardiologist? Is this considered valve disease for very mild? Does Shortness of Breath occur with mild regurgitation?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013