Short of breath and nausea after intercourse, cold sensation in chest.Treatment?

hi doctor,

I feel short of breath and feel nausea after having intercourse. I have been feeling anxiety for the last two weeks. One important thing, I feel cold sensation and something leaking in my left chest. This feeling gets worst when I think about something or depressed. When I got checked by GP, he has given me Lansoprazole. He said I have gastric problem. I have been using these capsule for a week but no relief even getting worst.

I am male 27 years old.
No heart problem before.
Family history my mother died because of heart attack at the age of 43.

Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013