Short menstrual cycles, fluttering in abdomen. Negative pregnancy test. History of ectopic pregnancy. Causes?

I had an ectopic pregnancy about 13 years ago where my right tube was removed. For my last 3 menstruaal cycles Ive been seeing very little flow and only for 3 days. Ive been unable to sleep through the night, my breadts become sore and tender through out the month, had a bit of natiousness, headaches , wierd, fluterry,pulling movement in my abdomen and feeling heat through out my body every now and then. Ive taken two pregnancy test after the first two strange cycles and they ve both come out negative.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012