Short lived erection, partial penetration into vagina. Suggestions?

Dear Sir,
I am a 37 years old recently married. I have been a celibate since my childhood. I haven't had any prior experience of sex before marriage. Honestly speaking, I haven't ever had masturbation till date due to strict religious lifestyle regimen. I get good erection but it is short lived because when I start penetration it cools down soon within minute, hence no successful penetration. Because of this, after 20 days of marriage I haven't penetrated my whole penis; you can say it is partial penetration. My penis girth is also relatively thin and the size when erect is 4.5''. The right side testicle is bigger and penis is slightly bent towards the left. Is it because of slightly bigger right testicle or what? One of my relative physicians pointed that veins at the base of the penis are weak. Otherwise I am healthy, having no health problem but the nature of my job is official so I am leading a sedentary lifestyle. I want rock hard erection for longer duration for at least 10 minutes so that I could be able to enjoy the fountain of married life, and to penetrate my whole penis to satisfy my better half. I have already started running for 40 minutes in the morning for a week. Can you please suggest medication as well as relevant physical exercise because I want permanent cure naturally?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013