Short flashbacks of dreams with dizziness, nausea and sound in the ears, hallucination, disturbing thought. Ideas?

What I m wanting to know is if anyone else has experienced flashbacks during the day. I still get these, but only rarely. I had one this morning after being up for about 10 minutes, but I ve also had them in the middle of the day. For no reason in particular I will start to recall some element of what I am sure I can only have dreamed or hallucinated. I don t find it particularly distressing because I am awake and aware of what is happening, but the vague images in my mind (which I can never remember afterwards) are accompanied by dizziness, nausea and sometimes tunnel vision and a buzzing in my ears. Any sense of fear is comparitively mild, especially now, and the experience is mostly confusing and only mildly disturbing. It usually passes in 10 - 20 seconds. Also I suffered from anxiety, panic attacs and sleep paralise for years... But I dont remember having these hypnagogic hallutinations while I am dreamnig or when I am having sleep paralise. These flashbacks happening only when I awake in interactions whit s some elements during daytime. Are these brief "Dream flashbacks" from hypnagogic hallutinations or maybe from night terrors??? This is very disturbing... Should I be worried??? This happening for 5 years on and off... Thank you dear Doctor, and have a nice day :-)
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013