Short attention span, difficulty concentrating. Taken Adderall. Can you help?

I have had hard time staying focused on anything.my attention span is very short. I start several projects but get bored and move on to the next one. I can t even watch a movie. I get up and down and piddle with other things.i don t concentrate like I should at work and find myself sleepy all the time. My children take aderall so I tried one. They commented to me that I seem calm and not bouncing all over the place. Can u help?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013