Short and brownish period, thin endometrium. On vitamin diet. What can be done?

Hi Dr. Lundi, I stopped birth control about 9 months ago and my period for the last 3 months have been more brown blood and very short. Normally, I have a 5 day period and the last few months it has been about 3 days. My doctor told me my endometrium is thin due to the birth control, however I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to promote endometrium growth naturally. Any foods to eat, or vitamins to take? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013