Shooting pains on left side of the body, tired, lypsing speech. MRI show small disc bulge on c3,EMG normal. Cure ?

I got into a car accident 3 months ago and since then, I ve had shooting pains all on my left side f the body. It started to spread down my leg to my toe . mRI show small disc bulge on my c3 but spine surgeon said it was normal. Had EMG done came back normal, physical therapy didn t help nor steroid packs. Been also very tired lately, sleeping lot. Pressure behind eyes, sore throat, and fatigue. Scheduled for medial block but my other doctor wants me to get an MRI on my head. Husband said I ve been lypsing my speech. Please help in finding a cure. I used to be a healthy 30yr old.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012