Shooting pain in uterus after miscarriage, took antibiotics. Pain returned after periods. Why ?

Hi there, I had a miscarriage (9 1/2 wks gestation) about 6 weeks ago. A few days after the miscarriage I had incredible pain like a knife shooting up into my uterus . It was thought that I had an infection and I was put on strong antibiotics . Slowly over about two weeks the pain lessened and it became only a dull ache when I went to the toilet. I got my first period just over a week ago (it is completely finished now) and the pain came back with the same intensity as when I had my miscarriage and it is still there now. the worst is when I have just finished peeing and when there is the pressure of pushing out a bowel motion, or when I just sit down. Also over the past week I have had a lot of pressure making me feel like I need to do a bowel motion, but when I go there is nothing there ...????
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012