Shooting pain in the knee during and after urination. Had arthroscopy on the other knee recently. Suggestions?

Hi I have just today experienced excruciating pain shooting like a sharp constant flick to the right hand side of my left knee when I try to urinate or stop urinating. When I tighten my pelvic muscle I also get the same pain. If I straighten my leg it seems to go away for a short time. It does not hurt to pass urine and haveno other pain. I live in the tropics and drink plenty of water during the day sufficient to keep hydrated. I recently had an arthroscopy on my right knee 7 days ago. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012