Shooting pain in right leg, nerve pain, toe pain, abdominal pain. Pinched nerve?

First I had this sharp shooting pain on the upper inside of my right leg. That lasted for about a month. I no longer have that pain but can still fell what AI thinik is the nerve where the pain was. Now for the last couple of days that same sherp pain is shooting up the inside of my right big toe . It lasts for about 10 seconds and is server but then goes away. This happens about every 15 min all day long. It is also painful to tough just below my rib cage on the same side. What is happening? Is it just a pinch nerve?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012