Shooting pain in neck, head, earpain, nausea, dizziness, taste of blood, tinnitus. Suggestions?

I am having a few symptoms. About three days ago a shooting pain thru my neck and head resulting in an aching ear and jaw with a little nausea (the pain was quite large like I have never experience). I have had a little dizziness this morning that has subsided and woke up with the taste of blood in my mouth which happened a few days ago too. I have had tinnitus mild for about 5 years now and still have it. About two months ago I was sitting and felt like I fell to the floor but was still sitting. I was admitted to the hospital but no problems on the cat scan. This has not happened since. I though it might me exposure to molds in New Orleans apartment of an Herbalife fat burner I had been taking. I stopped the fat burner but started it again a week ago deciding it was the mold. I have had a lot of stress with the move from New Orleans back to New York where my house was flooded in the Hurricane. I am a very healthy 53 year old who works out 5-6 times a week, low blood pressure 110/70, no diabetes, slightly elevated cholesterol 210 but the good is high and bad low. My attitude is good too so although I am stressed I am no more than usual but I have always carried a big load. I had psvt arrhythmia about 3 years ago but is went away on its own by me improving my lifestyle which was never awful but I used to consume alcohol 1 a day or every other day, never smoked, no drugs.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012