Shooting abdominal, lower back pain and tender breasts. Trying to conceive. First child born with CHD. Are these symptoms normal?

Hello! I'm trying for my 2 chid 1st child born with CHD is now 8yrs TCA gone thru'GLENN FONTAN. I've been tryingto conceive for past 2 months and my cycle is always of 25-27 days.Last period date was 2-march-13 and this time i've not yet got my period but have tender breast and have shooting abdominal pain and lower back pain with no spotting for past 3-4 days as I get before my due date but usually it lasts only for a day and then I begin with my period very unlike this time.Home preg.test as of now is negative. I'm worried as i want my 2nd child to be healthy.Am i pregnant and if yes then is this kind of pain normal?Please help
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013