Shoe bite, area is swollen and affected deeply, swelling recurred after treatment. Remedy?

hello doctor, I had a shoe bite, and the place affected is deep, and got swollen up. My nearby doc suggestedtrtpsyn and dolonex for 3 days,after that swelling subsided, after 2 days i started walking, again it swollen up,please help me, i just got married recently and goin for honey moon next week please suggest sumthg before that so i can cure From deepak
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Hi Deepak,

Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!

The cause is well known to you so avoid the tight shoes till the raw area recovers fully and becomes dried to form a callosity, then you would be able to wear it.

Right now use a foot waer that would not touch the raw area.

Keep it dry and do not apply band-aid.

it would heal in two three days by it self, prevent from dirt and dust.

If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.

Wish you a great health!