Shocking tingling feeling in hands, feet while urinating, border line diabetic, prostrate infection. Reason for sensation?

I have a pain like a urinary infection but when I urinate I get a shocking tingling feeling in my hand and feet to the point it feels like my finger tips and toes are going to explode. I m seeing my dr. for pheripheral neuropathy and he told me i was border line diabetic. I have since lost pounds and check my blood sugar every morning and it s under 100. What can this pain be? I have had it before and my dr. said it was a prostate infection. But the electric shock feeling?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012