Shock sensation between testicle while exercising, lump below penis, low lying testicles. Causes?

Woke up one morning started my work out. As I was working out I got a small schock between my testicles. After I was done with my work out I got in the shower. I notice a lump or bubble below my penis in between my balls The next day I woke up and the or bubble went away. That same day I had small pains where the lump or bubble was. So I took some pain pills so calm my pains. Th e next day the pain went away and know my testicles are so low.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013