Shock in stomach and back after bending. Is it due to cysts in ovaries?

Yesterday I was working and with a dust mop bent over and got what felt like an electrical shock to y abdomin and back..took people helping me to straighten p..felt like it is in my lower back on the left and down same leg. Went to doctor with the same, they feel that I am having trouble because of a golf ball size cyst on ovaries..they gave me meds like hydroco/acetamin and promethazine ..I still have severe pain in lower back side area like i have pulled something..I would like to see a picture of something to calm myself,,they are trying to get me an appt. with an ob but not yet any suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012