Well, I am a 17 year old male, and yesterday, i was just sitting down relaxing looking at my laptop. And out of no where i just felt a jolt type shock. in my head. say either you got shocked by a plug or along the lines of that. and although it didn t hurt, or anything, I did feel a little dizzy so i layed down fully and let it pass. I would just like to know if any symptoms involving this is serious or maybe it was just a weird thing with my frontal lobe , to central cortex. (that is where it sort of happened) Thank you for any information given, thank you in advanced.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012